Pure titanium bar
Grade： GR1, GR2,GR3,GR4
Standars: ASTM F67, ASTM B348, etc
Dimension: Diameter6mm to 300mm
Titanium disc more than dia300mm is also available for us to produce.
Application as below:
● Axis machining
● the frame of the planes
● the equipments used in the seawater
● titanium flanges and titanium screws
● badminton racket ,cars
● electroplating equipment
● conductive material
● medical industry
● nuclear industry
● construction industry etc
Grade 1 titanium is the first of four commercially pure titanium grades. It is the softest and most ductile of these grades. It possesses the greatest formability, excellent corrosion resistance and high impact toughness.
Because of all these qualities, Grade 1 is the material of choice for any application where ease of formability is required and is commonly available as titanium plate and tubing.
Grade 2 titanium is called the “workhorse” of the commercially pure titanium industry, thanks to its varied usability and wide availability. It shares many of the same qualities as Grade 1 titanium, but it is slightly stronger. Both are equally corrosion resistant.
This grade possesses good weldability, strength, ductility and formability. This makes Grade 2 titanium bar and sheet are the prime choice for many fields.
This grade is least used of the commercially pure titanium grades, but that does not make it any less valuable. Grade 3 is stronger than Grades 1 and 2, similar in ductility and only slightly less formable - but it possesses higher mechanicals than its predecessors.
Grade 3 is used in applications requiring moderate strength and major corrosion resistance.
Grade 4 is known as the strongest of the four grades of commercially pure titanium. It is also known for its excellent corrosion resistance, good formability and weldability.
* Excellent resistance to corrosive and erosive action of high-temperature acid steam and brine,
* High strength
* High resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion resistance
* High resistance to stress corrosion cracking, corrosion fatigue and erosion
* High strength to weight ratio
* Weight saving possibilities
* Low modulus, high fracture toughness and fatigue resistance
* Suitability for coiling and laying on seabed
* Ability to withstand hot/dry and cold/wet acid gas loading
* Good workability and weldability